School production

On monday the 19 of september we had our school production it was called good bye my friend and it was so good we had great costumes and amazing speaking parts and I was one of them. 

The production was about four friend and it's there last day at primary school and their at the bus stop because the bus was late and the were looking back at the memeres they had. I was in scene 4 and this is what happens the students are going on a trip to the zoo to see the birth of a baby panda  and the students were very cheeky...

They had two helpers and the teacher would tell the helpers to count the students they would move around and make it hard for them the teacher then would see them and tell them to stand still and then he would count them, then all of us got excited if there were any video games and if we could go on the playground and then it was my part and I said "will there be a telly on the bus can we watch it!"  the bus got there and we all raced for the back set and I got on there. Then me and two others shouted..."back set back set we're on the back set!" Then a girl spouses on the bus and we have to act that it stinks and when we get there we are all excited and jumpy. But then we were too late we missed the birth and we all got cross and angry.

My production dance went great the song was called PATs blues it was in scene five and there were three girls having a PAT test and two of them were really confused. I loved the dance!

Thank you for listening!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

term two highlights